This is information for your relating to the handling of your personal data when you visit our website. To provide the functions and services of our website, it is required that we collect your personal data. In the following, we explain you which of your data we collect, the purpose of the collection, and which rights you have in relation to your data.
The entity responsible for the processing of personal data on this website is:
Stationsgatan 7, 931 31 Skellefteå, SWEDEN
If you use the website without transmitting any other data to us (e.g. by registration for support portal), we will only collect the technically required data, which are transmitted automatically to our server (e.g. IP address, date and time of the request, browser type and operating system). This is a technical requirement to allow us showing you our website. If personal data is affected in this context, Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR is the legal basis for the collection.Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, ie text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on these websites, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.Storing Period
We process and store your data only for as long as it is required for the processing or for complying with statutory duties. Once the purpose of processing no longer exists, your data will be blocked or erased. If there are any additional statutory duties to store the data, we block or erase your data upon the lapse of the statutory storing periods.Your Rights
You have the following statutory rights against us relating to your personal data:
- Right to be informed As the data subject (affected person), you have the right to request a confirmation on whether we process personal data relating to you. If this is the case, you have the right to be informed of such personal data as well as to further information, e.g. the purpose of processing, the recipient and the scheduled storing period or the criteria for the determination of such period, respectively.
- Right to rectification and completion As the data subject, you have the right to request the immediate rectification of incorrect data. Taking into consideration the purpose of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete data.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) As the data subject, you have the right to erasure if processing is not necessary. This is the case e.g. if your data are no longer required for the original purposes, if you withdrew your statement of consent relating to data privacy, or if the data have been processed unlawfully.
- Right to restriction of processing As the data subject, you also have the right to restriction of the processing if e.g. you think that the personal data would be incorrect.
- Right to data portability As the data subject, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, customary and machine-readable format.
- Right to object As the data subject, you have the right to raise objection against the processing of certain of your personal data at any time for reasons resulting from your situation. In case of direct marketing, you as the data subject have the right to raise objection against the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such marketing at any time; this also applies to the profiling associated with such direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw your consent relating to data privacy You may withdraw a consent to the processing of your personal data with effect in the future at any time. The legality of the processing made until such withdrawal, however, is not affected by the foregoing.
Moreover, you may lodge complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you feel that the data processing does not comply with data protection regulations.